Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mark 12:30


I love to remember all the time that God wants us to love him with all our hearts because we were created by him and he loves us so much.  He gave his son so that we can have everlasting life.  Jesus took the punishment of our sins.  He promised in 2Chronicles 7:14 , "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land".   This world is getting worst.  No peace at all and  we need the help of  God.  We need his strength and courage that we can live peacefully.  And he wants us to trust him with all our hearts, entrust to him everything we have and don't worry about anything (Luke 12:22).  He is always there for us because he promised also that "He won't leave us nor forsake us" (Hebrews 13:5).   


No comments:

Post a Comment