Friday, April 2, 2010

Proverbs 3:5,6


Yesterday when I was sharing some thoughts with my mother-in-law, she gave me these verses that reminded me of God's faithfulness.   I always trust the Lord but there are times that I need to be reminded of something like this to be aware that the Lord is just here so close to me.  There were times that my decisions were not completely perfect unless I gave it to God and prayed for it.  If the decision was wrong everything became tough and that was/is the hard part of life, to have hard and tough situations.  Thank God that he is always there to help and protect us.  The only thing that  we  need to do is to trust him and not ourselves, acknowledge his wisdom and not our own and by doing that, the  Lord can move freely  in our lives and bless us tremendously the way it should be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment